There are so many reasons that make Dublin Orthodontics the best choice for you and your family:
Over the years our orthodontists have successfully treated over 10,000 patients ranging in age from 6 – 60! They have extensive clinical experience and between them have treated virtually every type of orthodontic problem.
All our orthodontists have completed 2-3 years post-graduate training in orthodontics in addition to their general dental qualification and are registered with the Dental Council of Ireland as orthodontic specialists. They are also members of the Orthodontic Society of Ireland and the American Association of Orthodontics.
At Dublin Orthodontics you benefit from the combined expertise of four specialist orthodontists who may consult on critical treatment decisions and complex cases.
We have worked hard to gain a reputation for excellent orthodontic treatment and are proud to have become the trusted choice of many dentists and their families. Read testimonials.
At Dublin Orthodontics we use state of the art technology and advanced orthodontic techniques to provide you and your family with the most effective and efficient treatment possible. Our aim is to create a beautiful, healthy smile every time.
We aim to exceed your expectations in quality of care and service and have brought together a professional, knowledgeable team of support staff who are committed to providing a friendly and caring environment for all of our patients.
We aim to make treatment accessible and affordable by providing reasonable treatment fees and flexible, interest free payment plans.
We also provide
- A comprehensive initial consultation which is free of charge.
- No long waiting lists. We can see you for your first visit within 3 weeks – sometimes sooner.
- The latest brace technology – shorter treatment times and shorter and fewer appointments.
- Digital x-rays and photos, so it takes less time to process your records.
- On-site laboratory – which means shorter waiting times for most appliances, including retainers.
- Continued communication with your family dentist to ensure continuity of care.
- Convenient locations throughout Dublin which are accessible by public transport.
Book a complimentary consultation to find out more about us and about how we can help you. We look forward to meeting you.